Application Form: Candidates are requested to apply online. Online application forms are available at the college website: www.mba.caias.in
- Interview date of the selected students will be informed through email/SMS.
- On the scheduled date and time, the candidate along with a parent shall be present with his/her original certificates.
- Admission will be based on the result of the qualifying examination and the performance in the interview.
- The candidates will be informed of their results via email. Admission will be finalized after the payment of the prescribed fees.
- PUC/ Equivalent Marks Card (Original + 2 Copies)
- Provisional/ Degree Certificate and Marks Card
- Results of National Level Management entrance tests (MAT/CMAT/XAT/CAT/ GMAT/KMAT)
- Transfer Certificate from the previous educational institution
- Conduct Certificate
- Copy of Caste Certificate (if SC/ ST/ Category 1, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B or OBC)
- Migration Certificate (for students who have passed any examination other than the Karnataka PU Examination)
- 3 passport size photographs
- Aadhar Card copy (for Indian students)
Additional Documents (for NRI and international students):
- Valid Passport
- Residential permit from the Commissioner of Police, Bengaluru
- Valid student VISA
- Fitness Certificate/ Medical Clearance